BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Recent Posts

Subscribe to Recent Posts 12,498 posts found

Sep 25, 2007 12:47am
jman 5 posts

Topic: Official Updates / Officially Welcomed!

Glad to be here!

-J

Sep 25, 2007 12:42am
digital1 32 posts

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to working with you guys. :-)

Sep 25, 2007 12:25am
dhensley 5 posts

Topic: Meet & Greet / Greetings!

Looking forward to getting started….setting up my environment right now.

-Dave

Sep 25, 2007 12:22am
jtoeman 57 posts

Topic: Meet & Greet / woohoo, beta tester

bobasaurus
I'm looking forward to the beta testing program. I work for NOAA in Boulder, CO as a student technician. I primarily work with AVR microcontrollers, both in software (embedded assembly and C) and designing and fabricating hardware. I am a senior at Metropolitan State College of Denver, getting a dual major in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science. For general programming, I primarily use C++, Java, and C#. I am also familiar with Perl, C, FORTRAN, and IDL.

- Allen Jordan

you forgot... "first"!
Sep 25, 2007 12:21am
jtoeman 57 posts

Since we’re being official and all… Seriously, welcome aboard, have fun, this is going to be a great time. My only real big forum "request" of everyone is to treat each other with respect.

Thanks, and more to come!

Sep 25, 2007 12:20am
bobasaurus 1 post

Topic: Meet & Greet / woohoo, beta tester

I’m looking forward to the beta testing program. I work for NOAA in Boulder, CO as a student technician. I primarily work with AVR microcontrollers, both in software (embedded assembly and C) and designing and fabricating hardware. I am a senior at Metropolitan State College of Denver, getting a dual major in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science. For general programming, I primarily use C++, Java, and C#. I am also familiar with Perl, C, FORTRAN, and IDL.

- Allen Jordan

Sep 24, 2007 11:50pm
Medium psemme 8 posts

Topic: Meet & Greet / Greetings!

Welcome to the Bug Labs beta forums! I hope you all become enthusiastic participants here because only through active dialog will we succeed in creating the product and experience we really want. I encourage you to be candid with your thoughts and also respectful of others’ opinions. I will be an active participant myself and very much look forward to interacting with all of you. Thanks again for being part of this beta effort!

Sep 24, 2007 11:39pm
hzaida 38 posts

Topic: Meet & Greet / Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Bug Labs team! We are looking forward to working with you.

Have fun and let us know if we can help in anyway.

Heather
Bug Labs Beta Team &
Quality Assurance (developer’s best friend) lol.