BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Recent Posts

Subscribe to Recent Posts 12,498 posts found

Oct 19, 2007 8:47am
Medium kgilmer 215 posts

Topic: Applications / How do applications get started?

As soon as humanly (...or not human?) possible. I’ll post back when I get specifics.

Oct 19, 2007 8:34am
Medium kgilmer 215 posts

Topic: BUG SDK / SDK Under Linux?

Got it. Thanks Daryll.

-ken

Oct 18, 2007 9:14pm
daryll 11 posts

Topic: BUG SDK / SDK Under Linux?

Not really. There’s a bug report at Red Hat. But it goes through the same thing as this thread. When it became clear that PDE wasn’t initializing correctly even though I removed and installed eclipse, that was easy for them to reproduce. They installed F8 and said it worked fine. At that point I realized it must be something else java related and applied a big hammer of removing everything java related and reinstalling.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=334901

Oct 18, 2007 9:07pm
Medium kgilmer 215 posts

Topic: BUG SDK / Servlet Form Parameters

JMan,

Yes you are correct. Currently that aspect of our servlet container is not implemented. The code in question is in the com.buglabs.osgi.http bundle.

Oct 18, 2007 8:58pm
jman 5 posts

Topic: BUG SDK / Servlet Form Parameters

Has anyone attempted to pass in form attributes and parameters to the servlet after registering it to the HttpService? Maybe it is just me, but it does not even see any attributes, and if I even attempt to read the parameter list it throws an actual runtime exception.

Oct 18, 2007 8:53pm
Medium finsprings 268 posts

Topic: Applications / How do applications get started?

kengilmer
Oh and the latest SDK build has a Virtual BUG with two LCD lines.
When are we getting that SDK Ken? :-)
Oct 18, 2007 8:51pm
Medium finsprings 268 posts

Topic: Applications / Application Licensing

Peter,

Thanks for taking the time to research this. It’s great to have this stuff layed out early on so everyone’s on the same page.

Cheers,
Dave

Oct 18, 2007 6:33pm
Medium psemme 8 posts

Topic: Applications / Application Licensing

Hi everyone. So, I've done some homework and realized there are a couple issues here. First, what is Bug Labs' position on who owns BUG apps and second, what are the legal requirements around BUG app licensing? I've tried to answer both below.

First - Bug Labs is a firm believer in the power of