BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

kgilmer's Blog

node.js for BUG 2.0

It was interesting to see the new Beagleboard "bone" project announcement today.  Particularly because of some software that ships with it; a browser-based development environment targeting the JavaScript language.  Given the popularity of the JavaScript language and a completely hosted environment, I can see how this is a great way to remove a lot of the annoying and error-prone steps to getting started with embedded development.  

As a first step to see how this vision could be executed on BUG, I built Node.js and it's dependencies for BUG 2.0 and prepared a simple installer script.  Unzip the tarball on your BUG and run install.sh.  From there you can run the 'hello world' program also included to verify it's working.

Post Comments

Add Your Comment!

Einem professionellen unternehmen oder Experte Schriftsteller k ? Nnen SIE Sicher Sein, dass. SIE einzigartig, reich und

prada online outlet

gut gestaltete Inhalte in anspruch nehmen . SIE

michael kors outlet

k ? Nnen Artikel
schnell oder deren girlsas

louis vuitton

h¨¹bsch, und ich wei? verdammt gut, sie haben kein Whisky,

louis vuitton handbags

Thanks for your post, I like this post very much.
buy percocet online

You are a Great while writing in the blogs it is awesome I liked it too much good and informative thanks for the sharing.
buy codeine online

Certainly a fantastic piece of work ... It has relevant information. Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative.Thanks sharing. Definitely a great piece of work Thanks for your work.
buy xanax online

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that I've been waited for so long.
buy adderall online

I am speechless after seeing these pictures! I love them all! I teach kindergarten and I'm going to make a theme, and photographs have given me so many ideas! You are so talented! Thanks!

buy ritalin online

arms like he windmill, and cried. You're saying it wrong, "Harry heard Hermione snap. Making," GAR "wonderfully Wing-GAR-dium Levi-O-SA," It's long. "" You, and do it,
was a commotion. katespadestoreonline It took a firecracker purple or explosion of a number from the tip of the wand of Professor Dumbledore Kate Spade Bags to bring the silence. And "governor", lead! ",
field at 7:00 for the first training session for you. Professor michaelkorspursesonline McGonagall As handed a note to Ron he read, Harry was hiding his joy of difficulty. Ron! "Two thousand cheaplvbags-top

Coach Outlet Online

I said,' Dad, I'm too old for a good

Coach Outlet

bye kiss.I'm too old for any kind

You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
Buy Ritalin Online

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!
Buy Percocet Online

But I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post
Buy Xanax Online

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!
Buy Vicodin es Online

I think the natural and biological sources of vitamins and minerals are best compared with other packaging and plastic products. Always try to push things you need in your home. It is not only going to be cheaper, but it will be much more beneficial to your health and your family.
Buy Codeine Online

Wonderful post. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this post. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks! buy hydrocodone online

With the many blogs which I have encountered, I never expected to see a very beautiful post online..After reading this one, I felt so lucky to see its content..-)buy dilaudid online

The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time. Thanks buy phentermine online

The idea behind this article is excellent, Thanks for sharing.buy adderall pills

Thanks for your many years of a great service well done! I’ve always felt good about listing my concerts with you and linking from my website. buy ritalin online

» All comments
» Comments RSS

Author

Bug Labs team kgilmer
kgilmer
60 posts