BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Meet & Greet Hello from the U.K

Subscribe to Hello from the U.K  5 posts, 4 voices

Dec 29, 2007 4:41pm
Img_missing_medium cathyj 7 posts

Hi everyone,
I’m just starting out with the BUG development. I work in I.T support but am doing a Open University ( British distance learning institution) computer degree which uses Java.

Jan 2, 2008 2:26pm
Img_missing_medium hzaida 38 posts

Look forward to seeing your new applications on BUGnet!

Let us and/or the community know if you need anything.

Heather

Jan 8, 2008 2:43pm
Img_missing_medium Josh 6 posts

Hi,

Another hello from the UK :)

Learning Java from the ground up at the moment, but otherwise i’m just interested in how this BUG idea will pan out!

-

Josh

Jan 8, 2008 4:05pm
Img_missing_medium hzaida 38 posts

Josh,

Welcome!

Heather

Aug 5, 2012 9:02pm
User_img_not_found_04_med prada_outlet 82 posts

Whether that means lugging along a Juicy Couture Outlet classic or catching up on that latest must-read (perhaps, Fifty true religion online Shades, if that’s your thing), your book prada outlet choice can make or break the experience. Hope you agree to these options!Such a statement piece ties together rayban sunglasses’ boyish shorts and blazer, along with her adorable patent-and-studded kicks and thick black Discount Juicy Couture.Celebrate the final month of summer with a pair of sparkly true religion jeans you can make yourself.Wearing coach outlet online jeans, a ray ban sale picked up in the market, my mom’s turquoise belt, a bone and leather choker, and cheap prada boots.All cultural christian louboutin shoes references aside, this is a great collection which offers a variety of well-made Juicy Couture Handbags pieces that can easily be dressed up or down.We would love to hear your own opinion on Purses designs, Purses patterns. Please leave us a
comment and let us know.So as I near that 5th-6th day of “lived-in”
http://www.discountjcoutlet.com/ Juicy Couture Outlet and http://www.juicycouture.com/ Juicy Couture, I keep the styling simple.

Forums Meet & Greet Hello from the U.K