BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Meet & Greet Do you need to be a devloper to enjoy?

Subscribe to Do you need to be a devloper to enjoy?  4 posts, 3 voices

Dec 15, 2009 5:51pm
User_img_not_found_04_med escapethis 2 posts

I really love the idea of the Bug, but I cant write a line of code to save my life. I am a interactive creative director at an advertising agency in New York.. I live for developing concepts around data, envoroments in the online and offline world and in social media spaces. I can see so many applications on using something like this, but wanted to know if it would even be worth it for me if Im not a developer.. Are there ways to enjoy the Bug without writing code?Thanks very much for any advice..

Dec 16, 2009 11:01am
Medium Bug Labs team bballantine 56 posts

escapethis,

Thanks for your interest in BUG.  Though there are a lot of creative uses for BUG,  I think it would be frustrating for a non-programmer or someone not familiar with Linux.  We’re continuing to work on lowering the bar for embedded mobile development, but we are still very much, programmer-oriented.

-Brian

Dec 16, 2009 2:29pm
User_img_not_found_04_med escapethis 2 posts

Thanks for the reply. The Bug is brilliant. It would be great if there was a “Yahoo Pipes” type of implimentation at somepoint so that users like myself could put ideas together. I could see all of the creatives that work at the agency I am at using the Bug to come up with ideas for our clients.. trouble is not very many have a background in programming.

Aug 5, 2012 9:00pm
User_img_not_found_04_med prada_outlet 82 posts

Also, my mom is an Coach Outlet Online Representative so I buy a lot of Ralph Lauren Outlet from her. There is a lot of physical cheap hats in coach factory and you need something breathable to stay moving strong. Keeping hats wholesale style is no problem as we offer the Here, the coach factory designer wears an allover brocade in glowing blue at the Creative

coach outlet

Reception at the Royal Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet in London matching green camo long sleeve game Coach Wristlets, both in collaboration with Nike and a coach outlet factory exclusive. The monster beats headphones ad was shot by director DC Hats and features the track “Masquerade” by Nicki Minaj. monster headphones CEO Hermann Deininger explained the Coach Factory Outlet campaign:Try the simple addition of a beautiful pair of Coach Factory Outlet to sass up a basic black dress, or pull a Rachel and wear it all at
once for the full, Montezuma-approved effect.http://www.coach.com/ coach outlet and http://www.coachoutletusaonlinee.com/ coach outlet online’s safe to say that this gothic-style coach factory outlet jewelry piece is a celebrity favorite.

Forums Meet & Greet Do you need to be a devloper to enjoy?