BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Meet & Greet g'day from down under

Subscribe to g'day from down under  5 posts, 4 voices

May 29, 2009 12:21pm
User_img_not_found_05_med StephenB 3 posts

g’day guys,

just joined and saying hello.  I first found the bug lab on think geek and got real excited till I found out it was restricted to the States and Canada. Started reading this forum and saw that international distribution is getting closer.

I do astrophotography and can see the numerous possibilities this little beast could have. 

clear skies

May 29, 2009 2:21pm
Medium Bug Labs team bballantine 56 posts

Hi StephenB,

Good to hear from you.  Coincidentally, one of our engineers, Izzy, is an Aussie (Actually, he’s from South Africa, but everyone thinks he’s Australian, so shhhh).  Right now we’re seeking CE Certification for our latest board and we expect that to take about a month, but it’s hard to say.  Once our board is CE Certified, we’ll be able to ship to many places around the world including, I’m pretty sure, Australia.  So, keep an eye out.

Regards,

Brian

May 29, 2009 2:28pm
Medium Bug Labs team agordon 74 posts

I thought he was Austrian…?

May 29, 2009 8:49pm
User_img_not_found_05_med StephenB 3 posts

G’day Brian and Agordon,

I sent the web address to a few mates over here and they’re quite interested as well.  We are working on some Lynxmotion robotics and the learning curve is awsome.

My son is doing an I.T. diploma at TAFE ( a kind of open technical college) here in Australia.  He is also very interested in the bug and my hardest job will probably be keeping it out of his hands.  May just have to buy an extra one…. or two :)

Retail therapy is so good for the soul…. don’t you think?

clear skies

Aug 5, 2012 8:59pm
User_img_not_found_04_med prada_outlet 82 posts

I’ve never been a huge fan of Prada Outlet, but as I searched for Michael Kors Outlet best on the market right now, I started to rethink my aversion to the Coach outlet. Because sometimes a new Hermes UK isn’t enough for a whole new you. (Want us to outfit your alter ego or your alternate reality?These coach outlet online may not be the exact Michael Kors Watches pieces, but damn did I look hard for Supra Footwear.We have to give up thinking that coach factory outlet online are acceptable for Coach Outlet that happens between 5:00pm on a Friday and 8:00am on a Monday. Then pull the straps off, and Coach Outlet Online: you’ve suddenly got yourself a super-cool, little top-handled Michael Kors bags and Coach outlet store online sales. I’m not sure that every Supra Shoes on this list pulls it off. Prada Shoes, for example, does a better job on some of its kobe shoes than others, and I can’t say I’m feeling the extra-wide Prada Bags option at all. The blue http://www.prada.com/ Prada Outlet and http://www.suprafootwearsales.net/ supra footwear up top? Sign me up. I’ve gotten my steps down to a science and the whole she-bang takes me about 15 minutes to apply.

Forums Meet & Greet g'day from down under