BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Meet & Greet Hello from Charlottesville/DC Metro

Subscribe to Hello from Charlottesville/DC Metro  3 posts, 3 voices

Jan 21, 2008 2:42pm
Img_missing_medium Zoidberg 1 post

I’m a IT software consultant in Charlottesville, VA, USA (originally from the Washington DC area though), which means I have a varied skillset and I also get to wear a suit and say "Synergy" a lot!

But most of all, I love programming, putting things together, and have wanted to build my own device for a while (researched microcontrollers for a bit until I read about BugLabs on Scoble’s blog)... very excited to get my bug!

Ashish

Jan 21, 2008 2:58pm
Medium Bug Labs team mcaric 64 posts

Hi Ashish,

We’re glad to have you aboard! I really like your ideas for the BUG, can’t wait to see what you come up with :)

Melinda

Aug 5, 2012 9:01pm
User_img_not_found_04_med prada_outlet 82 posts

Layer it onto a simple Coach Factory outfit or with other coach outlet store online necklaces for a cool look.The kind of Coach Outlet that says: I’ve got attitude but I don’t take myself too seriously, I’m down for a good Coach Factory Outlet, and I’m up for Ralph Lauren Polo, whether it’s a day spent on the cheap coach purses spent on the prada outlet. I typically love coach outlet online, in fact I buy their Prada Bags Outlet often but I’ve never checked out their prada shoes and Coach Bags Outlet selection much. Yet somehow I ended up there and found what is a very bad copy for the louis vuitton outlet Kelly, finished in neon Ralph Lauren polo shirts faux leather. I learned a lot from him and met all kinds of creative insanity video which makes things other than Ralph Lauren online clothes. It got me thinking that there is room in prada handbags Los Angeles for a store that sells a variety of high-quality, basic louis vuitton uk.This took entirely too long to do, but that’s mostly because I’m neurotic
about these kinds of mystery http://www.coachpursesussale.net/ coach
purses and http://www.coach.com/ coach handbags Collections shoppers.

Forums Meet & Greet Hello from Charlottesville/DC Metro