BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Meet & Greet Hello

Subscribe to Hello  4 posts, 3 voices

Jan 15, 2008 9:21am
Img_missing_medium Randy 2 posts

Hey, I’m Randy. I’m 18 and I go to school in the Bronx, studying Naval Architecture.

I like gaming but no almost nothing about computers (internal, external, hardware, software…) so I think BUG could be pretty interesting and help me learn about the software side. Also planning on building my own desktop sometime in the not too distant future (within the next two years I think.)

Uhh, yeah. Hi.

Jan 15, 2008 10:49am
Medium Bug Labs team kschultz 107 posts

Hi Randy,

I’m an intern at Bug Labs, nice to meet you. I have sailed with several guys from SUNY Maritime, almost did naval architecture but I ended up in mechanical engineering & computer science. As for building a desktop, its really easy I was intimidated the first time but now I bang them out for friends in about 2 hours, if you have questions about that too just ask. Glad you joined the community!

Kevin

Jan 16, 2008 3:19pm
Img_missing_medium Randy 2 posts

Hey that’s pretty cool. I’m going to try to get into the city maybe next weekend and if I do, I want to swing by and see this BUG in person. Very awesome looking.

As for my desktop, I like to do stuff at least semi original, and was thinking of doing the case from red plexi and painting on in black.

Something like this:

Nvm, can’t post link’s yet. What i am planning is to do red plexi and paint the black outline of the Bacardi bat. The bacardi silver strawberry cap i believe is the one i liked, but i inverted the colors. After i get 8 more posts and 6 more days registered, I’ll post the pic up.

Aug 5, 2012 9:01pm
User_img_not_found_04_med prada_outlet 82 posts

Layer it onto a simple Coach Factory outfit or with other coach outlet store online necklaces for a cool look.The kind of Coach Outlet that says: I’ve got attitude but I don’t take myself too seriously, I’m down for a good Coach Factory Outlet, and I’m up for Ralph Lauren Polo, whether it’s a day spent on the cheap coach purses spent on the prada outlet. I typically love coach outlet online, in fact I buy their Prada Bags Outlet often but I’ve never checked out their prada shoes and Coach Bags Outlet selection much. Yet somehow I ended up there and found what is a very bad copy for the louis vuitton outlet Kelly, finished in neon Ralph Lauren polo shirts faux leather. I learned a lot from him and met all kinds of creative insanity video which makes things other than Ralph Lauren online clothes. It got me thinking that there is room in prada handbags Los Angeles for a store that sells a variety of high-quality, basic louis vuitton uk.This took entirely too long to do, but that’s mostly because I’m neurotic
about these kinds of mystery http://www.coachpursesussale.net/ coach
purses and http://www.coach.com/ coach handbags Collections shoppers.

Forums Meet & Greet Hello