BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Meet & Greet three-a-days, training my body to carry this weight

Subscribe to three-a-days, training my body to carry this weight  3 posts, 3 voices

Oct 28, 2012 9:14pm
Medium lingzi 1454 posts

ARLINGTON, Texas—Rangers pitcher Colby Lewis will miss the rest of the season
because of a torn flexor tendon in his right elbow. Matt Cassel Jersey . Lewis was evaluated by
team physician Dr. Keith Meister before Mondays game against the Boston Red Sox
and elected to have surgery. Meister will perform the operation this week and
Lewis is expected to be sidelined for nine to 12 months. “Its a disappointment,”
he said. “Not only to me, but to my family, my teammates and the organization.”
Texas manager Ron Washington called Lewis the teams “anchor.” “You always knew
what youd get when you put Colby Lewis out there, and its usually pretty great,”
Washington said. Lewis is 6-6 with a 3.43 earned-run average in 16 starts this
season. The right-hander has been a key member of a steady rotation thats helped
Texas win consecutive AL pennants the past two years. He is 4-1 with a 2.34 ERA
in eight post-season starts. The Rangers put Lewis on the disabled list Monday
and recalled rookie left-hander Martin Perez. Lewis was on the disabled list
from June 24 to July 17 with right forearm tendinitis. He made one start after
returning, allowing one run and three hits over five innings in Oakland last
Wednesday. Lewis said he felt good for three innings during that start but his
arm tightened up in the fourth and fifth. “I didnt want to push it. I didnt want
everything to pop,” Lewis said, adding that an MRI before he went on the DL in
June revealed a small tear. Lewis, who turns 33 next month, was Texas
opening-day starter this year. He won at least 12 games and reached 200 innings
each of the past two seasons. The Rangers had another pitching injury Monday
when Roy Oswalt missed his scheduled start because of back stiffness.
Scott Feldman came out of the bullpen to start. Lewis was scheduled to pitch the
second game of the series against Boston. Unless hes needed in relief Monday
night, Perez will start in Lewis place Tuesday. Perez made his major league
debut for the Rangers this month and was recalled five days after being sent to
Triple-A Round Rock. He is 1-1 with a 5.54 ERA in four appearances for Texas,
including two starts. “I was told that I did what they expected of me. I didnt
get mad because they sent me down,” Perez said through a translator. With Lewis
out for the season and Oswalt ailing, the AL West leaders must quickly evaluate
what moves they might want to make before the July 31 trade deadline. Fellow
starters Neftali Feliz and Derek Holland have all spent time on the DL this
season. Texas reliever Alexi Ogando, who has started in the past, recently came
off the disabled list. General manager Jon Daniels said the Rangers have been
“monitoring the market.” “Weve had guys out there looking and had conversations
with clubs,” Daniels said. Daniels said Feliz has at least two more scheduled
starts for triple-A Round Rock. Holland is slated to pitch Wednesday against
Boston. Oswalt was examined by Dr. Mike McCann on Monday in Houston, where he
received an injection in his lower back. According to a Rangers spokesman,
Oswalt is optimistic that he will return for his next scheduled outing Sunday
against the Chicago White Sox. Ogando came back last Tuesday and has pitched
three innings in four games out of the bullpen. Daniels said he could be a
candidate to be moved into the starting rotation. Lewis had Tommy John surgery
on his pitching arm in high school and right shoulder surgery in 2004. “(Losing
Lewis) is a blow for us, but its something were going to recover from,” Daniels
said. “Its an opportunity for someone to step up. I feel bad for Colby, hes been
a warrior. Hes pitched a ton of innings and hes been such a leader by example.”
Washington acknowledged that Perez pitched only two innings in his latest minor
league appearance Friday night against Omaha because of the concern over Lewis
status. “If he starts (Tuesday), there is no pitch limit. It would just depend
on how effective he is,” Washington said. “The guy has proved he can pitch here,
so we didnt hesitate to bring him back. I told him he would be back when a
situation presents itself, and it presented.” Jamaal Charles Womens Jersey .Y. —The son
of two elite track stars, T. Dwayne Bowe Jersey .Y. – The anchor of the
Dallas Mavericks defence now centres one of the leagues best frontcourts. http://www.chiefsprostore.com/dexter-mccluster-jerseys
. Neal will have two separate hearings – one for his third period hit on Flyers
rookie Sean Couturier and the other for a hit to the head on Flyers forward
Claude Giroux. Neal was given a charging penalty for the latter hit, which saw
four players – including Neal – receive 10-minute misconduct penalties. Jamaal Charles Jersey . Evan Longoria homered
to key a four-run first inning and the Rays won their sixth straight game,
beating the Texas Rangers 8-4 Friday night in the first meeting this season
between the playoff rivals. Peyton Hillis Jersey . The Royal &
Ancient did not disclose the nature of the injury in announcing Tuesday that the
54-year-old OMeara has pulled out.WINNIPEG—Being promoted from the practice
roster to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers starting lineup has meant tailback Bloi-Dei
Dorzon spending a lot of time explaining how to pronounce his unusual first
name. It rhymes with rowdy and is pronounced blau-dee. But the Bombers simply
call him T, after his middle initial. The son of Edwin and Patience Dorzon, who
came to the United States from Liberia, Dorzon doesnt know the origin of his
first name. “I get asked that every day,” he said. “Ill make sure I get it for
you next time.” Signed as a free agent in 2011, Dorzon has seen action only in
pre-season games. But the Bombers liked him enough to keep him on the practice
roster after he was cut this season. It proved to be a wise move when starting
running back Chris Garrett went down in practice Tuesday with a season-ending
torn Achilles tendon. Chad Simpson, who would normally step in, is still
recovering from his own much less serious injury. Dorzon will start his first
CFL regular-season game Friday in Vancouver against the Grey Cup-champion B.C.
Lions. The Bombers cant say yet when Simpson might return and have also moved
Calgary native Anthony Woodson into the backup tailback role for Fridays game.
But patiently waiting for a chance to play football was easy for Dorzon compared
to what hes had to overcome in his life. He has three brothers and five living
sisters. He lost another sister, Watchee, in 2004. He said she was murdered and
he has her name tattooed on his right arm. “Thats the hardest thing in life, to
lose my sister, she was my best friend,” he said. “If I can go through that, I
can go through anything.” Dorzon is just fivee foot eight but hes a muscular 197
pounds. Derrick Johnson Jersey. His biceps look
almost as big around as his waist, yet he runs the 40-yard dash in less than 4.5
seconds. “Ts an explosive powerful runner with a low centre of gravity and
certainly can break tackles,” said head coach Paul LaPolice. “Were excited about
him getting the chance to play. “Like I told the players two days ago, injuries
happen, everybody in this room has got to be accountable to help us win a
football game.” A little shy at first and nervously playing with a football
while he speaks, Dorzon proves eloquent enough when he opens up about what this
chance means to him. He more than hinted at that Tuesday night when he tweeted
“Believe me when I say this, IM READY.” “I tweeted that because I am,” he said.
“Ive been working hard every day in the off-season doing two-a-days,
three-a-days, training my body to carry this weight, to get fast, to get
stronger, to make my hands better. “Ive got my opportunity so Im going to take
advantage of it.” The 27-year-old native of New Carrolton, Md., played at
Lackawanna Junior College in Scranton, Pa., and spent two years at Jackson State
in Mississippi. Hes also had his own experience with season-ending injuries. At
Jackson, he broke his ankle six games into the 2008 season but came back in 2009
by rushing for 478 yards and three touchdowns in 10 games. “That time off, just
not being able to be out there on the field, you know, made me really love
football even more,” he said. After the devoutly religious education major
graduated, he earned a tryout with the NFLs Tennessee Titans in 2010. ’ ’ ’ 

Nov 1, 2012 1:20pm
User_img_not_found_05_med mcrawy 38 posts

thanks you my Games free girls and booys
you welcame
العاب بنات

العاب بنات

العاب

العاب سبونج بوب

العاب سبونج

العاب سبونج بوب 2013

العاب تلبيس

العاب باربي

العاب طبخ

العاب اطفال

العاب سيارات

العاب ميك اب

العاب مكياج

=================================================

منتديات

فساتين

تسريحات

ميك اب

ديكورات

صور

صور بلاك بيري

صور ماسنجر

رسائل

رمزيات

برودكاست

توبيكات

صور فساتين اطفال

تسريحات شعر طويل

صور ميك اب ناعم

ديكورات غرف نوم

صور مضحكة

صور بلاك بيري بنات

صور بنات للماسنجر

رسائل حب

رمزيات بلاك بيري بنات

برودكاست حب

توبيكات حب

صور فساتين خطوبة

صور فساتين طويله

صور فساتين قصيره

صور فساتين سهرات

صور فساتين اعراس

صور فساتين سهره

صور فساتين افراح

صور فساتين زفاف للمحجبات

صور فساتين زفاف

تسريحات اطفال

تسريحات للشعر القصير

تسريحات للشعر القصير ناعمه

تسريحات عرايس

صور تسريحات عرايس

تسريحات عرايس ناعمه

تسريحات ناعمه

تسريحات شعر

تسريحات شعر قصير

تسريحات اطفال للعيد

صورجميله

صور دموع

صور حزن

صور رعب

صور خلفيات

صور حزينه

صور قلوب

صور رومانسية

صور حب

فساتين 2013

تسريحات 2013

ميك اب 2013

ديكورات 2013

صور 2013

بلاك بيري 2013

صور ماسنجر 2013

رسائل 2013

رمزيات 2013

برودكاست 2013

توبيكات 2013

رمزيات ايفون

رمزيات بلاك بيري من لستتي

رمزيات بلاك بيري مضحكه

رمزيات بنات كول

رمزيات بنات

رمزيات بلاك بيري حزينه

رمزيات بلاك بيري نوم

رمزيات بلاك بيري للبنات

رمزيات بلاك بيري حب

رمزيات بلاك بيري رومنسيه

صور قمصان نوم مثيرة

صور قمصان نوم

ديكورات مجالس

ديكورات مطابخ

ديكورات منازل

ديكورات جبس

ديكورات شقق

ديكورات حوائط

صور انمي بنات كول

صور انمي حب

صور انمي بنات

صور انمي

صوررومنسيه

صور تامر حسني

صور هيفاء وهبي

صور رمزيه بلاك بيري

صور بلاك بيري بنات كول

صور بلاك بيري للبنات

صور بلاك بيري للمسن

صور بلاك بيري كيرف

صور مسن بلاك بيري

صور جوال بلاك بيري

صور بلاك بيري بولد

صور بلاك بيري

صور مسن اطفال

صور مسن للبنات خقق

صور ماسنجر شباب

صور مسن للبنات

صور ماسنجر بنات

صور ماسنجر بنات كول

صور ماسنجر حزينه

صور ماسنجر متحركة

مسجات شوق

مسجات حب

رسائل حب مصرية

رسائل اعتذار

رسائل رمضان

رسائل غرام

رسائل غزل

رسائل عتاب

رسائل شوق

رسائل حب

برودكاست مسج

برودكاست نوم

برودكاست نكت

برودكاست عتاب

برودكاست حزين

برودكاست شوق

برودكاست حلوه

برودكاست حب

توبيكات للواتس اب حكم

توبيكات للواتس اب اسلاميه

وبيكات للواتس اب

توبيكات حب

منتديات غلا السعوديه

العاب ميك اب

العاب مكياج

العاب طبخ

العاب سيارات

العاب سبونج بوب 2013

العاب رياضيه

العاب تلبيس

العاب بنات

العاب باربي

Aug 15, 2013 4:13am
User_img_not_found_04_med shankar11 62 posts

<!—[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:officedocumentsettings> <o:relyonvml /> <o:allowpng /> </o:officedocumentsettings>
</xml><![endif]—>

<!—[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:worddocument> <w:view>Normal</w:view> <w:zoom>0</w:zoom> <w:trackmoves /> <w:trackformatting /> <w:punctuationkerning /> <w:validateagainstschemas /> <w:saveifxmlinvalid>false</w:saveifxmlinvalid> <w:ignoremixedcontent>false</w:ignoremixedcontent> <w:alwaysshowplaceholdertext>false</w:alwaysshowplaceholdertext> <w:donotpromoteqf /> <w:lidthemeother>EN-US</w:lidthemeother> <w:lidthemeasian>X-NONE</w:lidthemeasian> <w:lidthemecomplexscript>X-NONE</w:lidthemecomplexscript> <w:compatibility> <w:breakwrappedtables /> <w:snaptogridincell /> <w:wraptextwithpunct /> <w:useasianbreakrules /> <w:dontgrowautofit /> <w:splitpgbreakandparamark /> <w:dontvertaligncellwithsp /> <w:dontbreakconstrainedforcedtables /> <w:dontvertalignintxbx /> <w:word11kerningpairs /> <w:cachedcolbalance /> </w:compatibility> <m:mathpr> <m:mathfont m:val="Cambria Math" /> <m:brkbin m:val="before" /> <m:brkbinsub m:val="--" /> <m:smallfrac m:val="off" /> <m:dispdef /> <m:lmargin m:val="0" /> <m:rmargin m:val="0" /> <m:defjc m:val="centerGroup" /> <m:wrapindent m:val="1440" /> <m:intlim m:val="subSup" /> <m:narylim m:val="undOvr" /> </m:mathpr></w:worddocument>
</xml><—[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:latentstyles defunhidewhenused="”true”" defqformat="”false”" deflockedstate="”false”" defsemihidden="”true”" defpriority="”99”" latentstylecount="”267”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Normal”" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”0”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”" /> <w:lsdexception name="”heading" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”9”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="heading 2" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="heading 3" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="heading 4" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="heading 5" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="heading 6" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="heading 7" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="heading 8" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="heading 9" qformat="true" priority="9" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="toc 1" priority="39" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="toc 2" priority="39" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="toc 3" priority="39" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="toc 4" priority="39" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="toc 5" priority="39" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="toc 6" priority="39" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="toc 7" priority="39" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="toc 8" priority="39" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="toc 9" priority="39" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="caption" qformat="true" priority="35" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="”Title”" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”10”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”" /> <w:lsdexception name="Default Paragraph Font" priority="1" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="”Subtitle”" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”11”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”" /> <w:lsdexception name="”Strong”" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”22”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”" /> <w:lsdexception name="”Emphasis”" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”20”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”" /> <w:lsdexception name="”Table" semihidden="”false”" priority="”59”" unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="Placeholder Text" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="”No" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”1”" spacing unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" priority="”60”" unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" list semihidden="”false”" priority="”61”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" priority="”62”" unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" priority="”63”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" priority="”64”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" priority="”65”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" priority="”66”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" priority="”67”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" priority="”68”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" priority="”69”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Dark" list semihidden="”false”" priority="”70”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" priority="”71”" unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" list semihidden="”false”" priority="”72”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" priority="”73”" unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”60”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”61”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”62”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”63”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”64”" 1 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”65”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="Revision" unhidewhenused="false" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="”List" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" paragraph priority="”34”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Quote”" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”29”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”" /> <w:lsdexception name="”Intense" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”30”" quote unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”66”" 1 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”67”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”68”" 1 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”69”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Dark" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”70”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”71”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”72”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”73”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”60”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”61”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”62”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”63”" 1 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”64”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”65”" 1 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”66”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”67”" 1 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”68”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”69”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Dark" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”70”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”71”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”72”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”73”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”60”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”61”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”62”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”63”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”64”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”65”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”66”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”67”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”68”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”69”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Dark" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”70”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”71”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”72”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”73”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”60”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”61”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”62”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”63”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”64”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”65”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”66”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”67”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”68”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”69”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 4 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Dark" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”70”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”71”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”72”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”73”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 4 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”60”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”61”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”62”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”63”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”64”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”65”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”66”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”67”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”68”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”69”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 5 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Dark" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”70”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”71”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”72”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”73”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 5 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”60”" unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Light" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”61”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Light" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”62”" unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”63”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”64”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”65”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Medium" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”66”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”67”" 1 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”68”" 2 unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Medium" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”69”" unhidewhenused="”false”" 3 grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Dark" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”70”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”71”" unhidewhenused="”false”" shading locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Colorful" list semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”72”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception 6 name="”Colorful" semihidden="”false”" accent priority="”73”" unhidewhenused="”false”" grid locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Subtle" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”19”" unhidewhenused="”false”" emphasis locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Intense" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”21”" unhidewhenused="”false”" emphasis locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception reference name="”Subtle" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”31”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception reference name="”Intense" qformat="”true”" semihidden="”false”" priority="”32”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="”Book" qformat="”true”" title semihidden="”false”" priority="”33”" unhidewhenused="”false”" locked="”false”"> <w:lsdexception name="Bibliography" priority="37" locked="false" /> <w:lsdexception name="TOC Heading" qformat="true" priority="39" locked="false" /> </w:latentstyles>
</xml><—[if gte mso 10]>
<style> / Style Definitions / table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:”Calibri”,”sans-serif”; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
</style>
<![endif]—>

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-ali…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-amb…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-bad…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/packer…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-bha…

13. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/packer…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-gha…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-gha…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-pan…

17. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-kan…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-bha…

20. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/packer…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-pow…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-dad…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-dah…

27. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-che…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-juh…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-ban…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-and…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-vil…

34. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-san…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-mal…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-mul…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-juh…

41. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/packer…

44. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/packer…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-tha…

50. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/packer…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-vas…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-vik…

57. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-kha…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-kop…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/index.php

61. http://www.facebook.com/BangalorePackersAndMovers

67. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-ele…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-hos…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-jay…

71. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-mal…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-uls…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-btm…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-mys…

75. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-das…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-ind…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-jal…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-kri…

79. http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-kor…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-mad…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-pee…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-raj…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-raj…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-vij…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-vim…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-hr-...

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-yel…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-yes…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-tum…

http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/in-whi…

Forums Meet & Greet three-a-days, training my body to carry this weight