Forums BUGmodules the pen

Subscribe to the pen  4 posts, 3 voices

• Voices:
  • Jessie
  • David
  • cyleleghorn

Jan 2, 2008 6:36am
Img_missing_medium Jessie 10 posts

see i like the idea of being able to write down what i want, then going back and correcting it later. how about a mod where you have a pen that copys every thing you write into the bug. you can be in class and taking notes or at a cafe writing a short story or something, or post right to your blog. what dose ever one think.

Jan 2, 2008 6:53pm
Img_missing_medium David 15 posts

logitech has something like that, but it requires special paper, that has a grid on it, so the pen can read the writing… i definetly like the idea

Jan 3, 2008 4:14am
Img_missing_medium Jessie 10 posts

ya i seen that but i never really looked into it.

Dec 4, 2008 11:47am
Img_missing_medium cyleleghorn 4 posts

Jessie
see i like the idea of being able to write down what i want, then going back and correcting it later. how about a mod where you have a pen that copys every thing you write into the bug. you can be in class and taking notes or at a cafe writing a short story or something, or post right to your blog. what dose ever one think.

yes possibly you could make a module that is like the bugview, but with no screen, just the touch. the module has software to interpret your handwriting into a text document which is sent and stored in the bugbase untill recalled.
Forums BUGmodules the pen