Subscribe to Screen Projector Module  5 posts, 4 voices

• Voices:
  • cycomimespike7777
  • Josh
  • johnkzin
  • BugModder

Jan 11, 2008 1:16pm
Img_missing_medium cycomimesp... 4 posts

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a module that projected the image that would normaly appear on the LCD screen on the wall or some small white object like one of those projector that you can get for a real sized computer. The picture does not have to be big, but something of a semi bigger size of about 7-10 inches. Just thought it would be a k00l idea!

Jan 13, 2008 1:46pm
Img_missing_medium Josh 6 posts

engadget[dot]com/2008/01/04/3m-to-showcase-a-micro-projector-for-handheld-devices-at-ces/

Something like that?

;)

It’d be a bit pricey methinks though..

Jan 25, 2008 2:14pm
Img_missing_medium cycomimesp... 4 posts

Yea something just like that in a module. That said it could make a 40 inch screen. Thats amazing. i didnt think it could get that big.

Apr 6, 2008 5:31pm
Img_missing_medium johnkzin 9 posts

Why not just have a module that appears to be identical to the bugbase as either of the other display modules (single size or double size), except maybe a different resolution… and have it have the following on it:

DVI connector (with DVIA active for DVI>VGA cables)

switch for a few standard resolutions (for different projectors that might have limitations)

one or two USB ports (so you can use this module as a docking station of sorts; just leave your home monitor, keyboard, and mouse plugged in)

maybe a sound port as well
maybe an HDMI (that just duplicates the DVI and USB signals)

Dec 4, 2008 1:00am
Img_missing_medium BugModder 1 post

cycomimespike7777
Yea something just like that in a module. That said it could make a 40 inch screen. Thats amazing. i didnt think it could get that big.

there is some thing that can project up to 50 inches its the 3m MPRO110 pocket projector

try serch it up they sell it at b&p photo online
Forums BUGmodules Screen Projector Module