Forums BUGmodules Double Size Screen / Hard Drive

Subscribe to Double Size Screen / Hard Drive  3 posts, 3 voices

• Voices:
  • brasseale
  • timg
  • InnovationKing

Jan 10, 2008 6:06pm
Img_missing_medium brasseale 1 post

Of all the technical modules I have seen posted, I haven’t seen a Double Sized Screen. A screen (which is touch sensitive) takes up two ports on the bug base to display vivid video at twice the size of the current screen.

Another mod would be an increase in storage capacity for the bug module. I realize there are micro slots for memory cards, but how about a good ole’ fashioned 100bg (or more!) hdd serving as storage through a module.

Just my two cents as a video/web enthusiast.

Jan 10, 2008 10:23pm
Img_missing_medium timg 6 posts

"brasseale"
Of all the technical modules I have seen posted, I haven't seen a Double Sized Screen. A screen (which is touch sensitive) takes up two ports on the bug base to display vivid video at twice the size of the current screen.

If you look at the products page, you'll see they are planning a double-sized screen for Q2.

That makes me think. I want to build a GPS. Once I get the double-sized screen, adding the GPS on the back will make it uneven. Anyone know if they are planning to produce "empty" modules to plug in place?

--t
Jan 11, 2008 8:14pm
Img_missing_medium Innovation... 1 post

timg
That makes me think. I want to build a GPS. Once I get the double-sized screen, adding the GPS on the back will make it uneven. Anyone know if they are planning to produce "empty" modules to plug in place?

This sounds like a great idea. It would be nice to know that no dirt would get into the slots because I didn't use it.
Forums BUGmodules Double Size Screen / Hard Drive