BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums BUGmodules Will Schematics go Public ?

Subscribe to Will Schematics go Public ?  9 posts, 7 voices

Jan 7, 2008 7:50am
Img_missing_medium richardrooney 1 post

Hi,
I am very interested in the open-hardware aspects of bug boards.
What schematics will be made public and when ?
(I am interested in designing my own bug modules.)

As a H/W design consultant, I would be interested in designing-in Bluetooth and GPRS connectivity as well as temperature, humidity, pressure, etc. sensors for datalogging – to name just one possible application.

Thanks,
Richard

Jan 7, 2008 10:55am
Medium Bug Labs team mcaric 64 posts

Hi Richard,

We do have a plan to post these, we just haven’t figured out exactly how they will be made available to the public as the file sizes are considerable. Right now we’re hoping to have them accessible in the next web release, so stay tuned!

Thanks,
Melinda

May 20, 2009 11:49am
User_img_not_found_06_med mvbma 2 posts

Melinda,

schematics does not take up alot of disk space. It’s just a pdf file.

I agree with Richard. I will not investigate further on developing on this platform

until HW schematics are released.

May 20, 2009 3:00pm
Medium Bug Labs team agordon 74 posts

mvbma,

Please see: http://bugcommunity.com/wiki/index.php/Hardware…

May 20, 2009 3:56pm
User_img_not_found_06_med mvbma 2 posts

So sorry, I didn’t look hard enough.

Found it here:

http://bugcommunity.com/wiki/images/5/57/BUGbas…

Oct 3, 2012 2:40am
User_img_not_found_02_med wunai 103 posts

Thanks to the answers was possible to Tods shoes evaluate the intensity of use and the question of the distinction in purchasing. Women need a bag to carry their belongings, that’s for sure. Leather bags, women nowTods UK  have the flexibility and class beyond what I ever thought. The serious fashion lovers will love the leather bags thanks to its versatility, high quality and elegant style. With brands like Tod tods women shoes, Cole Haan,Tods Outlet   Rebecca Minkoff, among many others, is nothing but leather bags and upscale beyond amazing. Hogan shoes outlet The design is based on a conceptLouis Vuitton UK of minimal interference between your feet and the floor.

Oct 24, 2012 1:12am
User_img_not_found_01_med qazqazqaz 469 posts

As a perfect combination of classic and modern fashion,Coach Outlet Online Julia Bags can show the customers'unique personality.Tiffany UK grabbed the globe, stands out as the celeb on their favorite stars luxury type, granted an innovative simple move the pavement luxury, complete with luxury.In terms of the quality and superior design that make more and more customers are satisfied to Coach Factory Online.Welcome!hat experts claim Coach Outlet Online shopping is in the changes they are available in.As long as you open our Coach Factory Outlet webpage, you will view various Coach New Arrivals which are the most popular also the most fashionable in this year.On the date when the Louis Vuitton UK on sale, all people will pour into the stores. At this time, it on the booths will be wiped out, and only one or two days the seller will declare that there is no stock anymore.

Oct 24, 2012 3:53am
User_img_not_found_01_med qazqazqaz 469 posts

Remember that the right accessories can enhance your alluring look with your Canada Goose Parkas Outlet.Baggy, ovoid shaped Canada Goose Jackets Outlet that are rounded around the shoulders look fabulous and can be a perfect match for you.This excellent conviction so that you class gets to amateur Canada Goose Outlet In a number of Parka, for example Young Canada Goose affordable Cardigan.Luxury has always been synonymous with fur and leather and this year a faux fur Canada Goose Jackets Outlet will surely be the key piece of your wardrobe.

Nov 5, 2012 1:13am
User_img_not_found_01_med yiyi 74 posts

cheap louis vuitton
handbags

RNCHurricane Could Turn GOP Convention Into A ‘Disaster’By AMY
BINGHAMAug. 2012 Hurricane Isaac, currently a tropical storm brewing southeast
of of louis vuitton
alma
of Puerto Rico, is on track to hit Florida the day that Mitt Romney
and 50,000 Republican delegates, journalists, protestors protestors cheap authentic air
jordans
protestors and guests descend on Tampa for the Republican
National it is too early to accurately predict the storm’s path, path, louis vuitton monogram
path, ABC meteorologist Max Golembo said it will hit southern Whether it will
skim the east coast near Miami or or cheap replica handbags or crash
head-on into Tampa, is still up in the way you take it, it’s going to be a wind
wind knockoff designer
handbags
wind and rain event in Tampa,” Golembo said. “We don’t if
it’s going to be damaging to Tampa, cancelling the the knockoff designer handbags the
convention or just delaying it.”As of this morning, the possible scenario is
that Hurricane Isaac stays on the western western replica louis vuitton
handbags
western track, skating over the Caribbean Sea south of Haiti,
the primarily flat landscape of western Cuba into the Gulf Gulf louis vuitton alma Gulf
of Mexico then curving east and hitting Tampa dead-on.”Tampa just as vulnerable
as New Orleans was in the sense sense cheap designer handbags sense
that the water will funnel into the bay area from the storm surge which will
flood completely the whole whole louis vuitton monogram
whole entire city of Tampa,” Golembo said referring to Hurricane that devastated
New Orleans in 2005.”It would be a disaster disaster

louis vuitton factory
outlet

disaster in the Tampa area,” Golembo said.But Tampa Mayor
Buckhorn downplayed any serious threat to the convention.”Come on down,” down,”
cheap real jordans
down,” Buckhorn said. “The event is going to take place, going to be a great
event and we’re looking forward forward

louis vuitton
outlet

Forums BUGmodules Will Schematics go Public ?