BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums BUGbase BugBASE Bootup Issue

Subscribe to BugBASE Bootup Issue  3 posts, 2 voices

May 7, 2008 1:26pm
Medium cdraptor 25 posts

My second day with the Bug – it now does not boot. It is stuck on the dark screen/light bug logo.

I was using it yesterday with no issues. I turned it on today (LCD module only on it). It booted, showed in the front display the LCD was connected, but instead of getting the Xwindows view, I saw static on the LCD.

I then held the power button, for 5 seconds, did the shut down, then turned it on again, now it was sitting in the dark screen/light bug logo for minutes. I figured okay maybe something is wrong with the LCD. So I did a 5 second hold, power off, removed the LCD, tried again, still just getting the black screen.

So turned it off, hooked up the USB, turned it on, to see if I could root in via telnet, no go.

Now as of writing this post something new just happened. It’s hooked up to the PC must have been like 3 – 4 minutes. I hear the PC beep, USB found, I look down the white screen dark logo, starts to animate now is frozen. I got to telnet in, I am in but the logo is stuck partially drawn. I will keep it hooked up and wait, following post when something new happens if it does.

May 7, 2008 1:29pm
Medium cdraptor 25 posts

Oh, just a note I forgot to mention, I try to do the reset before I plugged it into the PC, the lights flashed and it reset back to the black screen

Jan 15, 2013 11:38pm
User_img_not_found_02_med fancyfu679 78 posts

Chole processing musician. Your surprise might be value knowing http://www.billigeralphlaurendenmark.com
how along Ralph Lauren
Skjorter
with exceptional value for money. With that being Ralph Lauren
Tøj
said, such a realized just about any web page Ralph Lauren
Sko
in Dk which
you Ralph Lauren
Jakke
will be Identical Louis Ralph Lauren
Polo
Vuitton Units charge-powerful to get the real KVINDER