BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums BUGbase Will BUG be released this year?

Subscribe to Will BUG be released this year?  7 posts, 5 voices

• Voices:
  • David
  • jtoeman
  • Jessie
  • zman1143
  • Bug Labs team bcruskie

Dec 28, 2007 2:22pm
Img_missing_medium David 15 posts

It’s 2 days till 2008, and you told everyne that BUG will be released in 2007. Will we see it in the store this year?

Dec 30, 2007 7:20pm
Img_missing_medium jtoeman 57 posts

David, no, we are behind schedule. More details can be found in Peter’s recent blog post here: http://www.bugblogger.com/2007/12/the-promise-a… and we’ll announce specific dates at CES next week. Sorry about the delay, but we’d rather make a great product late than a marginal one early!

Jan 2, 2008 5:16am
Img_missing_medium Jessie 10 posts

thanks for pushing back the date! so if you set it on fire can you tape it and post it?

Jan 2, 2008 2:54pm
Img_missing_medium jtoeman 57 posts

Jessie
thanks for pushing back the date! so if you set it on fire can you tape it and post it?

IF i set it on fire, i *promise* to video it. :)
Jan 3, 2008 11:12pm
Img_missing_medium zman1143 3 posts

I just have a suggestion, you should probably change the web site so that it doesn’t confuse people. For example when you click on the store link it says that the store will be up and running before the end of the year.

Jan 4, 2008 11:58am
Medium Bug Labs team bcruskie 45 posts

I just have a suggestion, you should probably change the web site so that it doesn't confuse people. For example when you click on the store link it says that the store will be up and running before the end of the year.

We plan on updating the site this weekend. Thanks! Your feedback is appreciated.
Jan 5, 2008 7:05pm
Img_missing_medium zman1143 3 posts

Website looks good!!

Forums BUGbase Will BUG be released this year?