BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Applications Connection problems with BUGdash

Subscribe to Connection problems with BUGdash  4 posts, 3 voices

Oct 5, 2011 4:35am
User_img_not_found_06_med bvd 1 post

Hello,

I have a problem concerning the use of BUGdash on my Bug (MODEL No. 10012)

Root filesystem: Version: 1.4.3, Revision: 10670
Kernel: Linux version 2.6.27.2

When I am trying to connect to the Internet by clicking the button at the top it fails, and I get the message: “There’s no network connectivity. You may not be able to use all features”

It is connected to the Internet through wireless with no router in between.

Do you guys have any ideas of what might cause this problem?

Please let me know if I need to provide more information about my setup.

Oct 10, 2011 2:06pm
Medium Bug Labs team jconnolly 285 posts

Are you using bugdash2 or bugdash?  Do you have any debug messages in /var/log/concierge.log?

Oct 24, 2012 1:53am
User_img_not_found_01_med qazqazqaz 469 posts

As a perfect combination of classic and modern fashion,Coach Outlet Online Julia Bags can show the customers'unique personality.Tiffany UK grabbed the globe, stands out as the celeb on their favorite stars luxury type, granted an innovative simple move the pavement luxury, complete with luxury.In terms of the quality and superior design that make more and more customers are satisfied to Coach Factory Online.Welcome!hat experts claim Coach Outlet Online shopping is in the changes they are available in.As long as you open our Coach Factory Outlet webpage, you will view various Coach New Arrivals which are the most popular also the most fashionable in this year.On the date when the Louis Vuitton UK on sale, all people will pour into the stores. At this time, it on the booths will be wiped out, and only one or two days the seller will declare that there is no stock anymore.

Oct 24, 2012 4:17am
User_img_not_found_01_med qazqazqaz 469 posts

Remember that the right accessories can enhance your alluring look with your Canada Goose Parkas Outlet.Baggy, ovoid shaped Canada Goose Jackets Outlet that are rounded around the shoulders look fabulous and can be a perfect match for you.This excellent conviction so that you class gets to amateur Canada Goose Outlet In a number of Parka, for example Young Canada Goose affordable Cardigan.Luxury has always been synonymous with fur and leather and this year a faux fur Canada Goose Jackets Outlet will surely be the key piece of your wardrobe.

Forums Applications Connection problems with BUGdash