BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Applications how to unlock my encrypted iPhone backup files

Subscribe to how to unlock my encrypted iPhone backup files  1 post, 1 voice , Tagged: encrypted iphone backup files

Jan 8, 2013 9:26pm
User_img_not_found_06_med olioar 16 posts

Today I upgraded to iTunes 11 on my iMac. Image driving in reverse my iPad and iPhone to iTunes for some time and upgraded from that latest 10.x release. I’ve got always stood a password emerge order to encrypt my backup. I made the decision I wanted to change that password I really visited the “Change Password” button. It of course wants that old password and also the new password. I kept getting a mistake stating that the new password could not be set. I assumed it turned out because I was entering my old password wrong (i knew I’d been not).

So, I unchecked the “encrypt backups” box which prompts with the password for security reasons. I input it in and viola I was using the correct password right along. It then forces computer device sync and so I let it go. When complete I chose to encrypt backups again so it requires the password. Regardless of password I enter I purchase the next message: “The password you entered to guard your iPad backup could not be set. Please try again.” Could anyone let me chose the encrypted iPhone backup files?

Well, many iTunes, iPhone, iPod, etc. Apple fans or users fulfill the problem like how to disable backup password. While, you will find there’s useful gizmo can assist us now – iPhone Backup Password Unlocker. You’ll find three easy procedures for taking:

1: Download tool “Tenorshare iPhone Backup Password Unlocker” from site http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/product… , push the button and run it. Then software will guide you to find the saved backup file path:

For Windows Vista and Windows 7: \Users\ (username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\

For Windows XP: \Documents and Settings\ (username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\

2: Choose your right Attack Type and do the proper settings

Totally, you’ll find 3 modes to select: Brute-force Attack (try all possible character combinations), Brute-force with Mask Attack (Once you know some symbols in the password) and Dictionary Attack (your personal dictionary or use import default dictionary)

3: Unlock password to restore iPhone backup

After choose your suitable attack mode, after this you cost minimal time to find password and get lost data on your phone!

So, quick three steps are certain to get us outside of problem efficiently, right? Save this tutorial and acquire the application, one day, organic beef work with it!

Forums Applications how to unlock my encrypted iPhone backup files