BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums BUG SDK How do I ssh into the qemu image?

Subscribe to How do I ssh into the qemu image?  6 posts, 5 voices

Jan 25, 2009 3:21pm
Img_missing_medium peter2 7 posts

Hi,
how can I connect to my virtual bug instance under qemu? I have tried with
ssh root@192.168.7.2 and 200 but without any success. I am running under Ubuntu 8.10,

poky-qemu qemu/zImage-2.6.23-pinky-3
.1-qemuarm.bin ~/Desktop/bug-image-production-bug.ext3
Starting distccd…
Running qemu-system-arm using sudo…
/usr/bin/qemu-system-arm -kernel qemu/zImage-2.6.23-pinky-3.1-qemuarm.bin -net nic,vlan=0 -net tap,vlan=0,ifname=tap0,script=/home/peter/com.buglabs.build.oe/scripts/poky-qemu-ifup,downscript=/home/peter/com.buglabs.build.oe/scripts/poky-qemu-ifdown -M versatilepb -hda /home/peter/Desktop/bug-image-production-bug.ext3-usb -usbdevice wacom-tablet -no-reboot—append root=/dev/sda console=ttyAMA0 console=tty0 mem=64M

Any hints?

Cheers

/peter

Jan 27, 2009 10:36am
Medium Bug Labs team jconnolly 285 posts

peter2
Hi,
how can I connect to my virtual bug instance under qemu? I have tried with
ssh root@192.168.7.2 and 200 but without any success. I am running under Ubuntu 8.10,

Hi Peter,

Early in the development process of R1.3 we hadn't diverged far from the poky distro, so lots of things worked with qemu. However, with the production release of R1.3, it doesn't really work. For one, the kernel version you're trying to use is 2.6.23 and R1.3 uses 2.6.24. I've managed to boot using zImage-2.6.26-r11-qemuarm-20081021203432.bin, from http://pokylinux.org/autobuild/poky/5558/zImage-2.6.26-r11-qemuarm-20081021203432.bin. But as you can see that's not even the right kernel version. That's the long answer... The short answer is, if you manage to get it booted in qemu, the IP of the BUG would be 192.168.7.200.
Oct 3, 2012 2:40am
User_img_not_found_02_med wunai 103 posts

Thanks to the answers was possible to Tods shoes evaluate the intensity of use and the question of the distinction in purchasing. Women need a bag to carry their belongings, that’s for sure. Leather bags, women nowTods UK  have the flexibility and class beyond what I ever thought. The serious fashion lovers will love the leather bags thanks to its versatility, high quality and elegant style. With brands like Tod tods women shoes, Cole Haan,Tods Outlet   Rebecca Minkoff, among many others, is nothing but leather bags and upscale beyond amazing. Hogan shoes outlet The design is based on a conceptLouis Vuitton UK of minimal interference between your feet and the floor.

Oct 24, 2012 1:12am
User_img_not_found_01_med qazqazqaz 469 posts

As a perfect combination of classic and modern fashion,Coach Outlet Online Julia Bags can show the customers'unique personality.Tiffany UK grabbed the globe, stands out as the celeb on their favorite stars luxury type, granted an innovative simple move the pavement luxury, complete with luxury.In terms of the quality and superior design that make more and more customers are satisfied to Coach Factory Online.Welcome!hat experts claim Coach Outlet Online shopping is in the changes they are available in.As long as you open our Coach Factory Outlet webpage, you will view various Coach New Arrivals which are the most popular also the most fashionable in this year.On the date when the Louis Vuitton UK on sale, all people will pour into the stores. At this time, it on the booths will be wiped out, and only one or two days the seller will declare that there is no stock anymore.

Oct 24, 2012 3:53am
User_img_not_found_01_med qazqazqaz 469 posts

Remember that the right accessories can enhance your alluring look with your Canada Goose Parkas Outlet.Baggy, ovoid shaped Canada Goose Jackets Outlet that are rounded around the shoulders look fabulous and can be a perfect match for you.This excellent conviction so that you class gets to amateur Canada Goose Outlet In a number of Parka, for example Young Canada Goose affordable Cardigan.Luxury has always been synonymous with fur and leather and this year a faux fur Canada Goose Jackets Outlet will surely be the key piece of your wardrobe.

Nov 4, 2012 9:33pm
User_img_not_found_06_med luoqi 117 posts

designer replica
handbags

scandal revolving around patient safety brings us closer to a
question: How can this continue to happen?Some of the past past

discount designer
handbags

past headline pharmaceutical failures have resulted from
negligence, lack of or self-recognized problems. Other problems, like the
current steroid tragedy tragedy

knockoff designer
handbags

tragedy and the distribution of phony heparin just a few ago
are caused by rogues.Every industry has its offenders and and cheap designer handbags and
rogues. The world of asset management had Bernie Washington lobbyists and
political advisors had Jack Abramoff; and football football cheap authentic air
jordans
football coach Jerry Sandusky is now deservedly serving 30 to
years in prison. Yet, even the most stringent oversight oversight replica designer handbags
oversight can’t identify every potential problem and no government can police at
every corner to assure that rules and laws laws

replica designer bags for
sale

laws are obeyed.Drug development and delivery is a long and
process. It starts in a laboratory, where basic scientific knowledge knowledge
replica designer
handbags
know