BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Way Off Topic how to deal with my iPhone backup password failed to work

Subscribe to how to deal with my iPhone backup password failed to work  1 post, 1 voice

Nov 21, 2012 9:13pm
User_img_not_found_06_med olioar 16 posts

Can I open iTunes backup? Hi all. I backed up my iPhone 4s successfully, and I believe the software version was 6.0.0. The menu button has been knackered for a wee while, and when I took it into the apple store, they thought it easier to just give me a new phone. It’s still an iPhone 4s, but it’s on software 6.0.1. And iPhone backup password failed to work, the itunes backup is apparently corrupt. Is there any way of bringing my phone back to its previous software, as I think that is the problem. Or, is there any way I can view the files to access iPhone backup or remove the Apple backup password? Thank you, :).

Well, take it easy when we Apple users or fans meet problem like the above. For a tool called Tenorshare iPhone backup password tool will help us solve problem easily and quickly. Now just follow the steps:  

1. Download software effortlessly to your own personal computer and import backup file encrypted

Download “Tenorshare iPhone Backup Unlocker&#