BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Way Off Topic The service of authentic Louis Vuitton outlet is second to none

Subscribe to The service of authentic Louis Vuitton outlet is second to none  1 post, 1 voice , Tagged: Louis Vuitton outlet; authentic Louis Vuitton outlet stores

Nov 18, 2012 2:44am
User_img_not_found_04_med lvbagsoutlet 36 posts

Well what can I say, as soon as you walk in Louis Vuitton outlet you can smell the leather and instantly makes you take deep breaths to inhale as much of this luscious smell as you can.

Unlike many Louis Vuitton outlet stores I have been in the staff were very friendly and let us roam around freely, without us feeling like suspected shop lifters. I did notice that nothing was priced so it is a shop that if you have to ask you can’t afford it. 

The sales lady was very quick to help; well she should be for the price of the things in there. She laid out a cloth and placed my bog onto it, for me to handle and look at. That was the moment it was sold and I said I would take it.

Authentic Louis Vuitton outlet is very minimalistic and all of the items are laid out nice and neatly, some of the more expensive items were displayed in huge glass cabinets that swallowed up the items, and others were displayed nicely on tables and shelving units. 

The Louis Vuitton outlet store (Its official website http://www.louisvuittonclassical.com ) is located at:

98 /99 Brig gates, Leeds, Yorkshire, LS1 6BN.

Telephone: 01133863120

OPENING DAYS & TIMES

The store is open seven days a week, but times do vary.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday the shop opens at 10.00am – 6.00pm

Th