BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Way Off Topic Excellent Customer Service Buying Louis Vuitton Handbags

Subscribe to Excellent Customer Service Buying Louis Vuitton Handbags  1 post, 1 voice

Nov 18, 2012 2:34am
User_img_not_found_04_med lvbagsoutlet 36 posts

If you want wonderful customer service and actually have the sales associate tell you the history of Louis Vuitton this is not the place for you. You’re more likely to get excellent customer service at the smaller and less packed stores.
I’ve been wanting to buy the Speedy 30 Monogram for over a week, but every store in the Bay Area was sold out, including online. I called this store yesterday morning and Roberto helped me. He said that they were out of stock, but receiving a new shipment that morning and that if he got the bag in he would call me back. Less than an hour later Roberto called me back with good news and I told him I’ll come by later to pick it up.
I went around 3pm to pick up my Louis Vuitton bag. Roberto was busy with other customers, but took the time to help me and bring me my Speedy 30 and was very polite. I would have liked to learn more about the history of Louis Vuitton, but I understand that he was very busy and I already knew what I wanted so I didn’t mind.
This store is overly crowded by tourists. They are always busy here. At Louis Vuitton you’re suppose to get your name called before you approach the register to pay. This rude obnoxious Chinese lady kept hovering over me and pushing on my side because she was trying to rush my transaction so that the cashier could ring her up. She was so rude and ruining my experience at LV. My bf had it with her rudeness and told her to wait her turn then she finally went away. So, beware of rude customers! Next time I buy Louis Vuitton handbags it will probably be at a less hectic store. Overall I was happy with my customer service provided by Roberto, but it was the overcrowding and rude customers that drove me away.

www.louisvuittonclassical.com is

authorized authentic Louis Vuitton handbags outlet store. All the items at our site are 100%

authentic. All Louis Vuitton handbags will come with the authenticity card, serial Number,

and dust bag and care booklet. We promise you will be 100% satisfied when you get such cheap

authentic Louis Vuitton handbags from us!

Forums Way Off Topic Excellent Customer Service Buying Louis Vuitton Handbags