BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

Forums Android The Real Canada Goose

Subscribe to The Real Canada Goose  2 posts, 2 voices , Tagged: Canada goose

Nov 9, 2012 9:04pm
User_img_not_found_02_med sdrt10 7 posts

The canada goose jacka makes the world’s warmest jackets right here in Canada using many Canadian materials. Selling top-quality, luxury outerwear geared toward extreme weather has earned the company an increasing number of fans around the world, but also a troubling number of imitators.

For Canadians who have lived in the north, the canada goose sverige can be a lifelong and lifesaving companion.

We talked with Dani Reiss, President and CEO of Canada Goose, about the adventures his jackets have been on, how he grew his family’s small business by 3,000 percent in the last decade and transformed it into an international brand, and how he is fighting the surge in counterfeit Canada Goose products.

The Epoch Times: Where have you travelled in your canada goose rea?

Dani Reiss: All over the world.

I went to the geographic South Pole this past New Year’s, which was awesome. Everybody in the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research has been wearing canada goose outlet gear for decades.

Epoch Times: What was there besides snow and ice?

Mr. Reiss: There’s a lot of nothing, but it’s huge. The continental United States will fit inside Antarctica. We flew into the only civilian base there and lived there for a week in a tent on the ice and did some climbing.

We found some lichen the size of a business card that’s been there for thousands of years. Obviously we were careful not to step on it!

Epoch Times: Was that your No. 1 coldest trip?

Mr. Reiss: I’ve done a lot of cold trips. I visit Northern Canada a lot and came back from Baffin Island a few months ago.

I was in Iqaluit and went up to a small town called Pangnirtung, a very cool Inuit community. I’ve been to Alaska and have been to the Iditarod once—the world’s longest dog sled race. It’s a 10-day, 1,000-mile race.

We are partners with champion dog-musher Lance Mackey. His family has a legacy in raising dogs and dog sledding. He himself is a cancer survivor. He came back from cancer treatment and won the race four times in a row. No one had ever done that before canada goose home.

The Yukon Quest is the second longest dog sled race. He won both races two years in a row. Nobody had ever won both races in a row.

I rode with him for the first 11 miles [of the Iditarod]. That part of the race is ceremonial, so it didn’t matter if I slowed him down, which I did. At one point I had to jump off because the sled was about to hit a bridge, which it did. Another time I just fell off, … it was amazing.

Nov 23, 2012 9:02am
Medium saarajones... 1 post

Softphone

AdoreSoftphone Premium is a softphone software program that enables any computer to
use the VoIP technology and let user make a call to any mobile or landline phone directly from their
computer through internet. With the tremendous enhance of the popularity of VoIP technology, the
use of softphone program become the part of a voice over internet. A lot of free softphone
software are available but with limited functionality as well as very plain looking skin and features.
Whereas AdoreSoftphone Premium let you customize your software according to your need and
your choice of fantastic visuals as software skins. The benefit of VoIP call by using
adoresoftphone premium is the cheap call rate whether you make a national or an international
call. Now you don’t have to think about the high charge while you make outbound calls. You can
download SIP or VoIP softphone software from adoresoftphone premium website for the trial and
you can judge whether it is the best VoIP softphone software or not.

http://adoresoftphone.com/softphones/softphone-...

Forums Android The Real Canada Goose