BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

bballantine's Blog

ZenGarden Alpha

I was sick all weekend and Saturday was a cold rainy day, so I cozied up on the couch with my wife and coded.  For a while I messed around with animation on AWT.  AWT is like ancient technology, but it comes stock on BUG's JVM and runs pretty well on BUG.  Then, sometime saturday afternoon, I started playing with mtpaint and making pixel art. 

I am inspired by a Zen rock garden I saw in Japan last year.  This rock garden, at Ryoan-ji Temple in Kyoto, has three walls, and, on the fourth side, a raised viewing platform.  Viewer's are expected to rest on the viewing platform and quietly contemplate the garden.  The garden itself is a large rectangle of perfectly raked stones interrupted by 15 large rocks.  There is no place on the viewing platform where all 15 rocks can be viewed.  One is meant to contemplate the meaning of that.

So, mixing AWT, pixel art, and the garden inspiration, I came up with ZenGarden for BUG.  The app is usable but far from complete.  Click on a spot to cycle through the rock features.  Right now I only have 3, so I need12 more.  I also need to somehow incorporate the idea of not being able to view all 15 at once.  Finally, the rock placement is tied to the tile grid, which means they start to line up and, in my mind, detracts from the Garden's 8-bit wabi-sabi.

created on: 12/08/09

Post Comments

Add Your Comment!

de awficers frum reich gempmum " statt Sumpf Papierkorb. " " Er wird nicht in den Michael Kors Black Friday Sale Papierkorb ! Haben Sie vor, ihn mit [linlei0929] echten white trash , wie die Slatterys [linlei0929] vergleichen ? Abel justain't reich.
H?lle Michael Kors outlet clearance zu verstecken , bis Ma ins Bett michael kors bags gegangen ist . " " ! Ich cheap Michael Kors bags usa mag Cathleen und sie ist Spa? und Michael Kors clearance sale ich m?chte ��ber Caro Rhett und dem michael kors crossbody bag Rest der Charleston Leute h?ren, aber ich Michael Kors crossbody bin verdammt, wenn
Einfach zu Navigieren cheap Michael Kors watches , Sondern Auch sollte Darm Ein geschriebenes Michael Kors Handbags Black Friday Sale , gut Gem?chte und Keyword - Reichen Michael Kors purses Inhalt , sterben H?hle Besucher mit H?h

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Máy tập cơ bụng fitness

Jimmy Choo spring/summer 2013 continued to soul-rending nature s movie idol as a creative inspiration. Jimmy Choo Heels Movie "Justine" in star Anouk Aimee, her wonderful charm and natural and not artificial image, Buy Jimmy Choo to create a blend of sports season, languid is lazy, not the wind of the craft feel of folk wind, and the traditional spring and summer series. Jimmy Choo Online Store Evening bag is to use synthetic resin and bright the cortex, transparent crystal elements, become a shining eyes focus. Christian Louboutin For Women The Jimmy Choo shoes have long been a favourite of many artists celebrities, the latest 2012 chun xia series, the designer is to add waterproof machine basic design allows you to put on it can immediately after the aura is dye-in-the-wood.

Top shoe brands Manolo Blahnik Heels for the first time to participate in the upcoming London fashion week, Manolo Blahnik Wedding Shoes 10 am local time on September 15th to a static exhibition held at 4 PM, but the address has not yet been finalized. Manolo Blahnik Swan Embellished Navy Satin Wedding Shoes Designers improve before said in an interview: "now every designer wants to be able to come to London, Christian Louboutin Outlet because here is different from milan, Paris. Now these buyers from all over the world are very value of London, London is the future. Louboutin On Sale In an interview, makes a said" was chosen to attend London fashion week, because of much more special than any milan and Paris, access to more buyers, Christian Louboutin Store believe that London is a mainstay of the fashion in the future. "

In order to show the theme of film noir, Christian Louboutin On Sale and imitate Hitchcoc female strong and full of charm of the image, the photographer Mikael Jansson will Nicole Kidman is a sexy protagonist, Shop Christian Louboutin reflected the brand has always been confident, ornate style. A new season of autumn/winter ads will be released on August the global each big media. Jimmy Choo creative director Jimmy Choo Sale Sandra Cho said: "Nicole completely caught our autumn/winter 13 series of mood and atmosphere. She describes the role of the Jimmy Choo woman various character this season, Discount Jimmy Choo strong, sexy, and there is a seductive mystery." "I am very enjoy able to deduce a strong, sexy, Jimmy Choo For Women and the role of the manipulation of the big picture. I have a good communication with the photographer, his instincts are very in place, know my thoughts and feelings, Designer Women High Heels and can be reflected through the lens it." Nicole Kidman says.

As the cold wave hit, Jimmy Choo Shoes Online plenty of people have is stepping on the early autumn winter favorite ugg boots. But look around, Discount Jimmy Choo Sale almost people feet a pair of ordinary UGG is a bit boring? Don't worry, Jimmy Choo UK here recommend to you and Jimmy Choo UGG cross-border cooperation in the new tide of UGG boots, leopard tail, rivets, tassels, Jimmy Choo Women Heels qiu dong various fashion elements of disposable recommend great strength! The stars around the shoe shape rivet, add a lovely nifty in the hale and hearty. Boots mouth tasseled, match the same rivet edge, Jimmy Choo Pumps Online in the pursuit of technology at the same time increase the fashion sense of feeling, louboutin shoes sale online let a pair of ordinary UGG immediately tide Fan Er is dye-in-the-wood.

"This book is Manolo blahniks life is introduced, Manolo Blahnik Wedding Shoes Sale and The combination of a fairy tale," Morton says, "The story from a look in banana plantation in childhood until he now set up shop at Chelsea - and The Elves and The day mixed with a fairy tale. Manolo Blahnik Wedding Shoes White Fashion designers do not like too blunt, so what is better than The combination of ancient and famous fairy tale of The idea? Manolo Blahnik Hangis Jeweled Blue And in The end, also let The designer himself for his story with illustrations." Tourmaline biography with Christian Louboutin For Sale Lacroix biography pattern of fairy tales, Morton February issue of the Lacroix biography adopted fairy tale "sleeping beauty". Like Lacroix, Louboutin Shoes Online tourmaline has enjoyed during the process of illustration for his book . Jimmy Choo Pumps

Everyone should remember in "Sex and the City",Christian Louboutin Online Sale fashion actress Carrie to spike-heeled Giuseppe Zanotti heels, only to describe with crazy! Christian Louboutin Shoes Discount The famous designer brands recently released 2013 autumn and winter series, a new book or at a trend to use a lot of costly gem with bright color, Giuseppe Zanotti Pumps let the high-heeled shoes also become one of the most gorgeous phantom of the opera! Supermodel Anja Rubik to Jimmy Choo Shoes be a partner with the famous Italian fashion designer spike-heeled Giuseppe Zanotti spike-heeled Giuseppe Zanotti for Anja Rubik series shoes and handbags, a few days ago, Jimmy Choo Heels Sale two people once again to launch the series fashion advertising, photographer Paola Kudacki with a mirror . jimmy choo shop

Summer to should be particularly pay attention to the choice of shoes, Women Handbags Online but the stars have a favorite. Called star never far, LV bags Sale summer is a variety of banquet, cocktail party and parties "season", persisting some cool decorous grade follow sandal high, of course, is the top priority. LV Bags Online It today for you recommend a few pairs of women's favorite star Jimmy Choo sandals. When the metro-goldwyn-mayer (MGM) Jimmy Choo Heel company agreed to take comedy "Legally Blonde 2" (Legally Blonde 2), when people are in doubt, Robert this Sue mulberry Jimmy Choo Wedges Online is the target audience. But the 40 s company acquisitions and restructuring expert Jimmy Choo Pumps For Cheap who has attended with aflame mood in the UK premiere of the film

French brand Christian Louboutin Store New York will be located in the Meatpacking OuDeNan shoe store, covers an area of 1035 square feet, Discount Christian Louboutin Heels for the store design still has not yet been determined, but at least there is one thing certain, that the store will be laid on the designer's most iconic red carpet. Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet In addition to men's shoes, also plans to introduce more men's products, such as men's bag. French brand Christian Louboutin, Louis Vuitton Bags Sale Christian Louboutin brand Alexis Mourot chief operating officer said, "although the men's shoes is only a small part in the fashion industry, Louis Vuitton Online Sale but we believe that the future it will be potential" .
here

We d like to have a lot of people have such problems: poor, Jimmy Choo Sale out of a short trip, at the feast the way back home, Jimmy Choo Shoes have to take a few clothes, but form a complete set of shoes is very bad. Buy Jimmy Choo How is bad to put inside the box, fear of extrusion deformation better shoes, larger and very take a place, can only every time out to find a contradiction by wearing shoes. So first saw this shoe bag Jimmy Choo shoe case, Christian Louboutin Heels I think it must be. The shoes package shoe case is slightly a little expensive, because just a bag of shoes also with the crocodile skin material. Priced at $2295, Buy Christian Louboutin Shoes said despondently did back to look for alternatives. Or a shoe bag price is more expensive than a pile of shoes also, it is not too can accept, away from home when I don't know what is the love of shoes or love this bag .
louboutin uk

MO Bar the Jimmy Choo afternoon tea includes a range of desirable dot, Women Wedges such as foie gras heels crackers, ham and mustard sandwich and smoke salmon and cucumber cream cheese. Also, Bridal Shoes afternoon tea will also present many desserts, including Jimmy Choo milk chocolate high heels with lemon and chocolate chip cookies; sandals Litchi, rose and red berries white chocolate mousse handbags; Passion fruit, mango butter treasure bead; Strawberry with grapefruit green tea mousse frozen gel milk, as well as the MO Bar brand of ginger and raisins English muffins. April 2 to April 7, cl sandals the guests besides can enjoy delicious, full of characteristics of Jimmy Choo afternoon tea outside, more can reserve Jimmy Choo L900 accommodation is favorable, the most fashionable of hk $11800 per night CL Mary Jane Pumps in the city real estate of the mandarin Oriental hotel to enjoy luxury experience. Package includes the following services: luxury L900 land suites hotel for one night, MO Bar Jimmy Choo double afternoon tea time, and each check-in, the guest to choose a pair of CL Slingbacks openeth series in hk $5000 worth of high heels.

Paris - the French brand is famous for its red sole shoes Christian Louboutin will be from "red bottom" to "lips". Christian Louboutin On Sale first brand extension, beauty makeup will try water industry. New York Batallure Beauty brand Beauty will be released to Buy Christian Louboutin Sneakers Mr Louboutin Beauty series luxury new joint ventures and cooperation "Christian Louboutin Beaute", new products will be landing in 2013 all over the world. Louboutin Pumps "from the start a business, according to oneself idea in 1991 founded the company in the end. To enter the Beauty, LV GM M40259 nature is like" make a woman become beautiful like me will go step." XieWang Christian Louboutin said. "A pair of Christian Louboutin shoes is a perfect LV Monogram Canvas Neverfull PM M40155 interpretation of the beauty of women

Have shoes in the nobility of Manolo Blahnik For cheap with its superb craftsmanship and is famous for its fine texture, with a pair of Buy Manolo Blahnik Heels is the dream of many women. 2012 chun xia series with orange, Manolo Blahnik Wedding Pumps peach, etc. A lot of bright candy color light girl of women. Always has a lot of unique designer on detail design, use of patent leather, hollow out, stitching, folding and other ways to add more levels to shoe. Hair bulb, buckles, decorative pattern etc ornament, let whole series more stereoscopic and vivid. Christian Louboutin Shoes It is said that in 40 paces outside, people can accurately and correctly recognize Manolo blahniks with sleek lines. Manolo blahniks heel generally in 10.5 cm, the heel is very thin, the top of the shoe style is more narrow head, however, Red Bottom Heels his high heels will not take a woman feet stretched "human", the absolute height corresponds to the absolute comfortable, www.clwomenheelsbd.net comfortable feel the existence of the shoes, don't say, is to run.

handbags, we decided to give our customers the best replicas. Will last several years proved that we were right, Louis Vuitton Outlet Customers always look for top grade bag replicas. Everyone LV outlet hope to catch people's eyes louis vuitton purses by their elegant quality. Christian Louboutin Sale Most of the time you can hold or wear reflect your taste and status, the quality and style of these outfit are Michael Kors Outlets most important factors. Each our handbag is carefully replicated gucci bags inside and outside. all seams are aligned, the stitching wholesale nfl jerseys is perfect, the craft all correct and absolutely superb. gucci outlet These are detailed imitated to original designers. We guarantee Louis Vuitton Sale our fake handbags are hard to beat quality.High quality Michael Kors Sale replica handbags at low

This is ms Diana li LAN Buddha actually told him in 1970, Manolo Blahnik Shoes but manolo seem more willing to take this as the call of god to him. When he left bare his card larry island, Buy Manolo Blahnik to abandon their studies at the university of Geneva, bound for Paris in the 1960 s, finally came to the United States fashion magazine editor fo ms li LAN's office. He carried a good friend ray parlour, Manolo Blahnik Wedding Heels Picasso references, and showed the Buddha li LAN he portrait of stage props (at that time he hopes to be a theatre designer). Christian Louboutin Heels Li LAN thought Buddha is at once noticed his shoes: a small pair of dean shoes, Edward belo market tao come back from the potter. Christian Louboutin Discount Shoes "Shoes are very tight, a little bunch of foot, it is a real pair of white deer leather shoes, very soft." He recalls. Christian Louboutin Sale

The story about a woman and shoes. Christian Louboutin For Women I have a close friend, many years ago I was at a dinner party for the first time I saw him, he asked my name, I say Christian Louboutin USA , he asked me what is the job and said my name sounds familiar. I said my design of shoes. He said: "ah, yes, now I know who you are, Women Christian Louboutin my girlfriend design shoes to you very, very mad, so I know your name." Then he began to cry, he said. "she left me, and I am very sad." Then he suddenly stopped crying, firmly said to me: "but I knew she would come back, lv handbags Outlet because her favorite things in this world is that you design shoes, LV Monogram Canvas didn't put the shoes away she went, so I know she'll be back." After a year or two I met him, I asked him: "your girlfriend? She come back?" Discount LV Handbags Sale He smiled

In the earliest brand designer Jimmy Choo Wedges view, the biggest magic lies in "base" Jimmy Choo. "If the designer didn't master the basic technology, such as pattern cutting and production, is impossible to muddle through. Jimmy Choo Bridal Shoes On the contrary, if the solid basic skills, can aleatoric develop, improve, shoes brings out the designer own style." He thinks, Jimmy Choo Slingbacks "fashion, fashionable butters, ultra-high and so on are not the mainstream, mainstream is always comfortable." Both as a niche brand, and then top onto the international stage, Jimmy Choo has always maintained a magic. In 1961, Jimmy choo was born in a traditional Chinese shoemaking family in Malaysia. Christian Louboutin Outlet When he was 11 years old, he made for the first piece of sandals for my mother. He prostituted his design works, cheap louboutin pumps went to London, so the college, under father and friend support, started the work/life in London.

One more reason, Henry, for the trust me "" But you are charged with the responsibility for their Michael Kors Outlet children their equal,. You are not required to get your livelihood
said. "It is the palace that Mont Barry rented in Venice, and nfl jerseys outlet it has been bought by the company to be converted into a hotel 'Agnes turned into
'm their equal. Are there no other christian louboutin outlet online women who serve as governesses, and who it is equal to the persons to whom they are intended? Also, I do not gucci outlet online think that
of which she had spoken could mean that she was about to be married - and yet he was conscious of Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet a perfectly unreasonable restraint, open the
deceased brother, Lord Mont Barry, it gives you. "(Agnes saw immediately interested in the matter for the michael kors outlet online first time. Henry continued.)" His will
left Louis Vuitton Outlet Store her, 'Henry answered. "Is your old nurse in the house? '"

» All comments
» Comments RSS