A group of us went to NY Tech Meetup Showcase yesterday at FIT. It was a showcase for 60 tech companies in New York City. We met great people, showed off what BUG can do, and got great feedback.
Here are some of highlights:
- People get it when they see BUG. Xmas light never fails to attract crowd.
- I met a very diverse group of people-- developers, engineers, marketing folks, journalists, designers, entrepreneurs, students, and so on.
- A handful of people asked about appropriate age for using BUG. Most of them were parents considering BUG for their kids.
- Many were curious where BUGs are manufactured. They are not from China, and no, I'm not Chinese. They seem amused to learn they are assembled in the Garden State.
- There are so many great tech companies in the city-- met guys from Meetup, Animoto and Street Easy!
Cholly is on crutches.. very dedicated!
Al is spreading gospel of BUG, ipv6, and git.
Our intern Tucker is explaining BUG system. You were awesome!
Yes, there was a dude in space suit.
Heading back to the office.. You guys look so cute in matching T-shirts.