BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

agibb's Blog

4 days and counting to the Open Hardware Summit!

We've got 4 days to go until the Open Hardware Summit! And it's coming together marvelously. Don't forget to get your ticket!

The Open Hardware Summit is a venue to discuss and draw attention to the rapidly growing open source hardware movement. Speakers at the Summit include world renowned leaders from industry, academia and the DIY community. The summit focuses on hardware as a system through a series of discussions and panels on BUSINESS, LAW, MANUFACTURING, SCALING, DESIGN and EDUCATION. The one-day Summit seeks to empower companies, large and small, to produce electronic objects in an open source fashion.

Our speaker lineup includes a Keynote from the Arduino Team; Myriam Ayass, the lawyer who wrote an Open Hardware License at CERN from the OSHW definition; talks from sucessful open source hardware business owners; artists; and hardware hackers.

We also are announcing an Open Hardwre Scholarship this year! Get $2,000 USD to begin your open source hardware project. Follow the instructions on the Scholarship page, but act fast - Entries are due on Sept. 14th.

Please join us!

Post Comments

Add Your Comment!

Michael Kors

wei?. ' , Und ich bin verdammt, wenn

louis vuitton

ich jeden Mann , darky orWhite haben ,

Louis Vuitton Bags

warf auf ihn. Es gibt nicht einen besseren

Kate Spade Bags

Mann in dieser Grafschaft, oder warum

I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
buy percocet online

Really your blog is very interesting.... it contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing.... Thanks very much
buy codeine online

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.
buy xanax online

I admire The Valuable information you offer in your articles. I Will bookmark your blog .
buy adderall online

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.
buy ritalin online

was trying to catch a terrible blow and club him. Hermione had sunk to the floor in fear. He does not know what you were trying to do hear cry the first spell he
of them. Has two Louis Vuitton Store beaters on each team. Straps, panted it safe suffering from a wooden katespadestoreonline.com box on the back" Wood This is why - twin Weasley is guccioutletpurse.com ours - to protect their side
Seamus and Harry was repelled and gucci outlet gargle, but feathers, was supposed to be sent skyward to put on Louis Vuitton the desktop simply them. Harry had to put it in his hat http://www.michaelkors-outlet-handbags.net - that was
the tree and the tree was delighted. It could Authentic Louis Vuitton not be 30 minutes later, they continue to be had fallen really Michael Kors Outlet Online night. This year,. "You said happily the" tree turned out
he said. new balance factory outlet Hermione marched away with her ​​nose in the air. That day,

Coach Outlet Online

I said,' Dad, I'm too old for a good

Coach Outlet

bye kiss.I'm too old for any kind

he said.

Coach Factory Outlet

“We have been unable

I loved the post a lot. This is really great blog, I always find worth reading stuff here. Thanks to writer.buy hydrocodone online

I am speechless after seeing these pictures! I love them all! I teach kindergarten and I'm going to make a theme, and photographs have given me so many ideas! You are so talented! Thanks!buy dilaudid online

I am happy when reading your blog with updated information! thanks alot and hope that you will post more site that are related to this site.buy phentermine online

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job!buy adderall pills

A healthy diet is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying extremely thin, or depriving yourself of foods you love. Rather it is to get that good to have more energy and you keep healthy as possible.buy ritalin online

Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post
Buy Lortab Online

Sometimes we are very concerned about our health, do not understand what to do. It is very easy to make better health. the use of natural vitamin supplements. Vitamins function in many metabolic reactions that occur in foods consumed in the body, control of vitamins and energy metabolism of our body.
Buy Valium roche

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!
buy watson online

You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
Buy Phentermine Online

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time
Buy Adderall Online

» All comments
» Comments RSS