BUG Community

Welcome! Log In

agibb's Blog

Support the Open Hardware Summit!

Sponsor the Summit!

Sponsorship for the Open Hardware Summit is open! Special thanks to our sponsors who have already donated. The summit is in its second iteration in partnership with MAKE and Makerfaire at the New York Hall of Science. Last year, 350 people came together to share knowledge about bringing open hardware to market, solving issues around open design, protocols and licensing. Many more people watched online and got involved in the conversation through the forums and twitter. Together with support from you, we have gained more momentum as a team. The definition we signed last year was turned into a license by CERN. We held a logo competition which received 129 submissions and chose one by popular vote. The summit continues to be about the DIY, Maker, small scale (and growing to large) fabrication movements and Open Hardware, and legalese around open source hardware. By sponsoring the Open Hardware Summit you’ll be fostering the open source hardware movement. Read more about Why to Sponsor.

Sponsor Levels

SUPPORTER: $300-$1,499

• ONE complimentary ticket to the Summit
  • Your logo will appear on the banner, website and program
  • You will be able to add one (1) item in the goodie bag.

ENTHUSIAST $1,500 – $3,999

• TWO complimentary tickets to the Summit
  • Your logo will appear on the main section in the banner, website and program

FANATIC $4,000 – $5,000

• TWO complimentary tickets with RESERVED SEATS in the auditorium
  • Your logo will appear on the main section in the banner, website and program

This is a non-profit event. Extra funds from sponsorship will be put toward a scholarship for creating open hardware.

Would you like to Sponsor?

Your donation is tax deductible. Thanks to Eyebeam Art and Technology center, our non-profit fiscal sponsor for handling the finances.

Post Comments

Add Your Comment!

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. buy hydrocodone online

I am speechless after seeing these pictures! I love them all! I teach kindergarten and I'm going to make a theme, and photographs have given me so many ideas! You are so talented! Thanks!

buy dilaudid online

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job ...buy phentermine online

Your site is good Actually, i have seen your post and That was very informative and very entertaining for me. Thanks for posting Really Such Things. I should recommend your site to my friends. Cheers

buy adderall online

You will be missed.The one place where as a venue and fan I could search by what ever perimeters I chose .Good Luck with your future endeavors.

buy ritalin online

A healthy diet is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying extremely thin, or depriving yourself of foods you love. Rather it is to get that good to have more energy and you keep healthy as possible.

buy lortab online

You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.

buy oxycodone online

You provided a valuable service to the community. Thank you for doing such a great job all these years.

buy valium online

Wonderful site and I wanted to post a note to let you know, ""Good job""! I’m glad I found this blog. Brilliant and wonderful job ! Your blog site has presented me most of the strategies which I like. Thanks for sharing this

Buy Phentermine online

With the many blogs which I have encountered, I never expected to see a very beautiful post online..After reading this one, I felt so lucky to see its content..-)

Buy Ritalin online

You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
buy hydrocodone online

A healthy diet is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying extremely thin, or depriving yourself of foods you love. Rather it is to get that good to have more energy and you keep healthy as possible.
buy codeine online

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!
buy phentermine online

Nice to share my love is wonderful to tell you that a hsealthy green gives you the best Organic vitamins, herbal remedies and organic supplements.
buy vicodin es online

Preservation and promotion of health is achieved through a combination of physical, mental and social well-being, sometimes called "the triangle of health." Health is a positive concept focuses on the social and personal resources, as well as physical capacities.
Buy xanax online

If you need more traffic to your website check out the website in my name. It really helped me and i think it can help your website. buy valium online

Hello, an amazing article dude. Thanks But Were issues in your rss . Dont know why Unable to subscribe to it. Could there be others having similar RSS trouble? Anybody nobody can assist please reply. Thnx! buy lortab online

I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Thanks for sharing this buy hydrocodone online

This is good site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure. buy adderall online

Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. buy codeine online

» All comments
» Comments RSS